Just a Question

Discussions about everything related to Gaia, including questions about the website or forum.
Anasterian
Novice

Just a Question

Post by Anasterian »

i am personally just wondering after reading the new pages of the new arc, i am somehow missing some sort of connection towards the shadowdancers arc. it ends with the three walking out of the house and the new arc starts with a retrospect towards the childhood of lilith. in my eyes there it makes not a real sense or am i missing anything out? (so correct me if i am wrong, thats very well possible)

ps: english isnt my mother tongue, so if anything is written wrong, correct me^^
Novil
Supreme Ruler and Dictator-for-Life

Re: Just a Question

Post by Novil »

Anasterian wrote:i am personally just wondering after reading the new pages of the new arc, i am somehow missing some sort of connection towards the shadowdancers arc. it ends with the three walking out of the house and the new arc starts with a retrospect towards the childhood of lilith. in my eyes there it makes not a real sense or am i missing anything out? (so correct me if i am wrong, thats very well possible)
It will make sense. Gaia has resp. will have more “cuts” than most comics. It’s more like a movie in this regard.